There, you'll learn:
- How to protect yourself from COVID-19
- Symptoms, testing, and what to do if you think you're sick
- Check your symptoms with the on the What To Do If You Are Sick page.
- Health tips for travelers, medical professionals, and businesses
Select a state on the for details on the virus in that state.
Local COVID-19 Testing Locations and Health Information
Visit your state health department website or check with your county or local health department for testing locations and the latest coronavirus information, resources, and guidance.:
Xổ số miền bắc 2Note: The search results are for general informational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you are having a medical emergency, CALL 911.- Learn about symptoms, treatment options, building a financial and legal plan and ways to help caregivers. English For general public and people taking care of someone with Alzheimer's.
Health Information for Seniors
- - Find a wide variety of aging-related health topics and articles created especially for seniors. English. For older adults.
- - Get research-based information on aging and senior health and wellbeing. English and Spanish. For older adults.
General Health Information
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) - Learn about public health prevention and control services and guidelines, as well as access the . English and Spanish. For general public.
- - Get information about health services, disease prevention, and health topics and news. English and Spanish. For general public.
- - Find government guidelines for diet and physical activity, and learn about initiatives to improve health literacy and health care quality and safety. English and Spanish. For health care providers, researchers and policymakers.
- - Powered by the U.S. National Library of Medicine, this site provides descriptions of and current consumer information on hundreds of medical terms and conditions, drugs, herbs, and supplements. Find helpful videos and health check tools. English and Spanish. For general Public.
- - Read online publications and find information on health topics specifically geared to women. English and Spanish. For general public and health care providers.
- - Find health insurance options through the Affordable Care Act’s Health Insurance Marketplace. English and Spanish. For general public and small business.
- - Learn about health care options with Medicare, Medicaid, and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP). English and Spanish. For general public and people eligible for Medicare, Medicaid/CHIP.
Telecommunications Relay Services
Telecommunications relay services for people with hearing or speaking disabilities link telephone conversations between individuals who use standard voice telephones and those who use the text telephones (TTYs). Calls can be made from either type of telephone to the other type through the relay service.
Local Relay Services
Xổ số miền bắc 2States provide relay services for local and long distance calls. Consult your local telephone directory for information on the use, fees (if any), services, and dialing instructions for your area.
Federal Relay Service
The is a program of the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA). It provides access to TTY users to conduct official business nationwide with and within the federal government. The toll-free number is 1-800-377-8642. For more information on relay communications or to obtain a brochure on using the FRS, please call toll-free 1-800-877-0996.
Other Telephone Services
If you use a TTY, you can receive operator and directory assistance for calls by calling toll-free 1-800-855-1155Xổ số miền bắc 2. Check the introductory pages of your local telephone directory for additional TTY services.Xổ số miền bắc 2 - Find out from the National Institute on Aging how to be a caregiver for someone with Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia. Learn skills for coping with a loved one’s behavioral changes.
Xổ số miền bắc 2 - The National Institute of Health's MedlinePlus site has an overview of caregiver services. It also offers resources to help you protect your own health.
- This resource from the National Cancer Institute is for family and friends who are caring for a person with cancer.
Xổ số miền bắc 2 - The family member you're caring for may not be able to handle their bills themselves. Get information about managing their finances from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
The helps people caring for veterans. Find services and benefits for your loved one and get support for yourself.
Xổ số miền bắc 2 - Get tips on how to prevent or relieve caregiver stress and how to find and pay for home health care services.
State and Local Caregiver Support Resources
Xổ số miền bắc 2 - Use this list from the Department of Health and Human Services to find a variety of government and non-government resources. Compare home health agencies, or use the to connect with senior services.
Additional Support for Caregivers
If you're not able to leave your loved one at home but need emotional support, an online support group might be a good option. Be careful not to give out detailed personal, medical, or financial information to anyone online to protect against fraud or scams.or by phone at 1-866-692-6901.
Xổ số miền bắc 2Not everyone has a medical history report. Even if you currently have an insurance plan, you won't have a report if:
- You haven't applied for insurance within the last seven years
- Your insurance policy is through a group or employer policy
- The insurance company isn’t a member of MIB
- You didn’t give an insurer permission to submit your medical reports to MIB
Medical ID Reports and Scams
Xổ số miền bắc 2Use your medical history report to detect if you are a victim of medical ID theft. You may be a victim if there is a report in your name, but you haven't applied for insurance in the last seven years. Another sign of medical ID theft is if your report includes illnesses that you don't have.
File a Dispute
Review your report to verify that it only includes medical conditions that you have. Request a re-investigation if your report is incorrect. Email your dispute to email@example.com or write:
Xổ số miền bắc 2MIB Disclosure Office
Xổ số miền bắc 250 Braintree Hill Park, Suite 400
Braintree, MA 02184.
to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Do you have a question?
Xổ số miền bắc 2 Ask a real person any government-related question for free. They'll get you the answer or let you know where to find it.
Xổ số miền bắc 2Last Updated: November 20, 2020